Hotel 't Voermanshuys, attaches great importance to the protection of privacy. The personal data of the ' guest ' are processed by Brugas BV, with registered address at Oude Burg 14, 8000 Bruges in accordance with the Belgian law on the protection of personal data and, starting from the date of its entry into force, the General data protection regulation 2016/679.
The following categories of personal data are processed by Brugas BV: identification data, financial data, life habits, leisure-time activities and interests, image recordings.
Brugas BV collects this personal information especially when:
• The ' guest ' makes a reservation.
• During check-in of the ' guest '.
• During the stay of the ' guest '.
• If the ' guest ' contacts the hotel for information.
• The ' guest ' visits our website or social networking site.
• The "guest" visits the building: the visit is for security purposes recorded on video and kept by CCTV cameras.
· These personal data are processed for the following purposes:
· For the implementation of the rental contract (between the ‘guest” and the provider Hotel 't Voermanshuys)
· Providing customer service,
· Management of contractual relations,
· Collection and control of invoices,
· Possible dispute resolution,
· In particular, the personal data is processed relating to the implementation of the contractual obligations arising from the reservation made through own website or intermediary (travel agent).
· Based on the legitimate interest of Brugas BV for:
o monitoring of the quality of service,
o education, training purposes of staff,
o Monitoring and reporting,
o the prevention of abuse and fraud,
o the storage recordings from video surveillance during the legal period,
o compiling statistics (eg. NIS),
Personal data are kept for the duration of the agreement with Brugas BV and afterwards, until the legal data retention has passed, and in particular until the end of the fiscal and accounting requirements and the end of the contractual liability.
The data will only, for what is necessary and for the purposes identified above, be communicated to the following third parties:
• For statistical purposes data (e.g. mandatory. NIS),
• One or more insurance companies in case of assistance and/or recovery of costs in case of liability at the origin of damage.
• Tax – and social administrations, because of the legal obligations of Brugas BV,
• The public supervisory and control authorities because of the legal obligations of Brugas BV,
• Banking institutions,
On the basis of a dated and signed written request Brugas BV will , with proof of your identity, inform you free of charge, if the volume is reasonable, the written communication of your data. Where appropriate ‘the guest” can request the rectification, removal of incorrect incomplete or irrelevant data.